Thank you for visiting initions.com and for your interest in our company.
initions AG takes the protection of personal data very seriously and we want you to know which data is stored and how we use it. As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). For this reason, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by external service providers.
Personal data is information about your person. This includes information such as your name, address, telephone number or e‑mail address, but also data such as your location, IP address or bank details. It is not necessary to disclose personal data in order to use our website. In certain cases, however, we need your name and address as well as other information so that we can provide the desired services.
This applies, for example, to the sending of information material or to the answering of individual questions. Where this is necessary, we will point this out to you accordingly. Furthermore, we only store and process data that you provide us voluntarily or automatically.
If you make use of consulting services, as a rule only such data is collected as is required to provide the services. If we ask you for further data, this is voluntary information. The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the services requested and protecting our own legitimate business interests.
For technical reasons, services on the Internet can only be used by disclosing your IP address. This is processed by the web servers that provide these Internet pages. Apart from this processing by the web servers, we use or store your IP address exclusively in anonymized form.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e‑mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The data controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is initions innovative IT solutions AG (visit Legal Notice).
(3) Contact address of the Data Protection Officer.
The data protection officer of the data controller can be reached at:
Mauß Datenschutz GmbH
Neuer Wall 10
Telephone: +49 / 040 / 999 99 52–0
(4) When you contact us by e‑mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e‑mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
— Right of correction or deletion,
— Right to restrict processing,
— Right to object to the processing,
— Right to be informed,
— Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
— Date and time of the request
— Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
— Content of the request (specific page)
— Access status/HTTP status code
— Amount of data transferred in each case
— Website from which the request comes
— Operating system and its interface
— Language and version of the browser software.
This data is only stored for one day and is then automatically deleted.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These specifically include the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
d) This website also sets two technically necessary cookies (borlabsCookie and borlabsCookieUnblockContent) to store your cookie preference.
The borlabs cookie stores your chosen preference, which you selected when you entered the website. The borlabsCookieUnblockContent cookie stores which (external) media/content you want to have automatically unlocked at all times. If you wish to revoke these settings, simply delete the cookies in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie preference.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Newsletter dispatch — use of Cleverreach
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our company and products.
(2) For registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e‑mail to the e‑mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to document your registration and, if necessary, to clarify potential misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e‑mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e‑mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e‑mail, by e‑mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by sending a message to the contact data given in the legal notice.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e‑mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e‑mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected pseudonymously, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, meaning that direct personal reference is not possible.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e‑mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you log out we store the data purely on a statistical and anonymous basis. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e‑mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above is performed.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: initions AG, Weidestraße 120a, Hamburg, email@example.com
§ 7 Web analysis by Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). The usage includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous User-ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across devices. This privacy notice is provided by www.intersoft-consulting.de.
Purpose of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO.
Recipients / categories of recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
Transfer to third countries
Personal data is transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission. The certificate can be downloaded hier.
Duration of data storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of data subjects
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on. Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site. To prevent Universal Analytics capture across multiple devices, you must opt-out on all systems in use. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set:
[borlabs-cookie type=“btn-switch-consent” id=“google-analytics”/]
§ 8 Use of Google reCAPTCHA
We use Google reCAPTCHA from the company Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to monitor and avoid interactions on our website through automated access, e.g. through so-called bots. We use reCAPTCHA to secure forms.
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be observed when processing data in the USA.
The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our Internet presence as well as in the defence against unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
§ 10 Data protection for applications and in the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out by electronic means. This is in particular the case when an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, such as e‑mail or a web form available on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application file shall be automatically deleted six months after notification of the decision to reject the application, unless deletion conflicts with any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
§ 11 Social media
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering that are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website [all of which are included in “enhanced privacy mode”, meaning that no information about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not want the association with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising tailored to your needs and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 12 Data security
(1) We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 13 Topicality
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of August 2019. As a result of further development of our website it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration and offers on it, or due to changes in legal or official requirements. The current data protection declaration can be viewed and printed at any time on the website at https://www.initions.com/datenschutz/.